Thursday, January 9, 2014

Matchbox Revisited

Hey Foodies... So I had to give you all another V-log of one of my favorite restaurants. Today we had the special that was going on for the week. The Steak and Gorgonzola pizza. Sliced steak, the base was garlic and sauteed onions, Gorgonzola cheese, smoked Gouda, spicy carrot and cucumber. YUMMY

The pizza was so different yet so good. Then of course we got the simple salad, mixed greens, tomato, parmigiano reggiano cheese, cranberries, and aged balsamic dressing. Always a great go to salad. I myself had a drink... Lemon Quencher with lemon infused vodka, lemonade, and hint of tea. He had a shot of Jack.

Matchbox is a great quint place to go for a quick meal. I definitely will be back..




Here is a quick video:




 
For video ideas or reviews, leave comments and questions below...

Happy Eating!!!

 Matchbox on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment